TrackerBox requires Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1 and version 4.0 of the Microsoft .Net Framework to run. You can download the .Net Framework from Microsoft if you do not have it already. If you are running Windows XP, you will need to install Service Pack 3 and .Net 3.5 before installing .Net 4. You can get the service pack from Windows Update.
In case you haven't seen it already, here's the feature bullet list:
- Import sales reports from without having to manipulate them in a spreadsheet
- Amazon KDP
- NOOK Press
- Kobo Writing Life
- Apple iBookStore
- Lightning Source
- All Romance eBooks
- Amazon Vendor Central
- Google eBooks
- Support multiple Authors and Pen Names
- Track sales for every title and chart your sales and income progress
- Group and sort reports by any column
- Apply parameters to the reports, including selecting mulitple titles, authors, and/or Vendors
- Export reports to XLS, PDF, CSV and HTML
- Run multiple reports and see them side by side
Note for Avast Users
Avast once thought a component of TrackerBox was a piece of malware. It was a false positive, confirmed by Avast. If you are still having trouble, make sure you get the latest update from Avast.
Free 45 day trial
The download comes with an unrestricted 45 day free trial. When you purchase TrackerBox, you will receive a key that will allow you to continue using it for as long as you like.
- Fixed an issue with latest Amazon reports for people who use a non-US number format (comma for decimal point) where it would tell you you made 10 times the sales and 100 times the money.